Super 80s World is a mobile retro platformer where you collect old-school memorabilia to save the decade.
Super80sWorld has been in development for three years. In the first release, the early 80s edition, Dan Camaro will fight his way through five worlds set in the first half of the decade.
Super 80s World is a mobile retro platformer currently in beta for iOS with over 40 levels of:
- Running, Jumping, Bouncing, Sliding, Flipping, Stomping
- Gliding, Climbing, Skating, Dodging, & Dive-bombing
- Pixel Art, Power Ups, Minigames, Easter Eggs
- Nostalgia, Neon, Mullets, Synthesizers & Puns
Five different worlds
The game contains 40 levels spread over five different worlds.
Each year is a different world:
- 1980 - Wonder Years
- 1981 - Arcadia
- 1982 - Miami Nice
- 1983 - Street Beatz
- 1984 - Evil Dread
Real-world items to collect
As you play through the levels you need to collect enough memorabilia to save that year.
- Old VHS Tapes
- Audio Cassettes
- Video Game Cartridges
You can peruse your collection any time you want a trip down memory lane.
Skills to learn along the way
Over the course of the game you'll learn new lots of new skills to keep things fresh:
- Double Jump
- Slide Kill
- Dive Bomb
As you progress you collect more memorabilia to reach higher levels of coolness. Here's a taste of the achievements you can attain:
- ITALIAN STALLION
Trailer (Beta) YouTube
Logo & Icon
- Too Many Games
- Smithsonian Indie Arcade
- Baltimore Artscape
- Super 80s World puts Dan Camaro on an epic adventure into 1980's pop culture
- Interview – Michael Cowden: "Super 80s World" the indie game
- Interview on Retro Gamesmaster
- Let's take a trip back to the 80's in this newly announced platformer!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Tap Tap Good allows for the contents of Super80sWorld to be published through video broadcasting services for non-commercial purposes.
About Tap Tap Good
Tap Tap Good is a Nevada LLC building fun and irreverent mobile games.
For more information please contact us here
Design & Development
Michael Cowden, Tap Tap Good